Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

So much has happened in 2007. It is so amazing to look back on the year to see all that we've done. I just wish that I would of blogged more, to have more of a record of events and of my thoughts and feelings. Since I am not very good at all about keeping a journal, I really should blog more than I do.

Maybe that will have to be one of my New years goals. Blog more often!

I have been thinking about goals, and improvements that I want to make in my life. One goal that I want to set is counsel given to us by our Stake President. And that is to "read something from the Book of Mormon everyday."

Today in Sunday School the following quote from our Prophet was read,

“Without reservation I promise you that if each of you will observe this simple program, regardless of how many times you previously may have read the Book of Mormon, there will come into your lives and into your homes an added measure of the Spirit of the Lord, a strengthened resolution to walk in obedience to His commandments, and a stronger testimony of the living reality of the Son of God”

So, my new years goal is just this... to simply read something from this great book everyday.

I have other things that I want to do and accomplish this year, but for now I am keeping it simple.

No comments: