Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Passing of President Gordon B. Hinckley





Beloved Church President Gordon B. Hinckley, has died at the age of 97.


I have such a deep love and respect for this man. He has been one of my favorite Prophets to serve our church. Every time I have heard him speak to the members of the church, I could feel that he was the mouthpiece for our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ.




I will miss this great man, I will miss the love that he had for all of the Saints.


I will miss his humor. And the stories that he always told.




I am so happy that he has now been reunited with his Wife, whom he loved so very much.




I know that we will love who ever the Lord calls to take his place, I know that we will still be led by a Prophet of God. For this knowledge I am grateful.


What a marvelous time to be alive, when we have the full Gospel of Jesus Christ restored to the earth again.




No comments: