Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Aly!!!

Dear Alyson,
I will never forget the day the doctor told your Daddy and I the words "it's a girl"! We had wanted to be surprised and boy were we. I wanted more than anything for your sister Tori to be able to have a sister, and hoped and prayed that the little life inside of me growing would be just that sister! You were a bright light in my life, after many trials and heartache of losing babies to miscarriage. I didn't think it would be possible to have any more children, and you were our little miracle. Because of that I may have spoiled you just a wee bit. But to look into those chocolate brown eyes of yours, I just couldn't help it.Here you are in your beautiful blessing dress made for your by Grandma Porter. The lace on the dress was made by your great-great Grandmother Hope. This was my favorite outfit of yours, It was given to you by a friend of mine that was living in England at the time.


Here you are on your 7th Birthday. You have grown into such a beautiful little lady bug.
And I had to share pictures of the biggest pinata that I have ever seen!! It took a lot of whacking to get that thing to break! The was from our neighbors sons 1st birthday party.
Happy 7th Birthday Alyson-- We love you!!





1 comment:

melanie said...

Hope it was a great day! She is such a beauty!