Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dear Blogging Friends

I PASSED THE TEST! Thanks for your good thoughts and prayers!

Please hang in there with me for one more week. Then school will be out for the summer. (okay not the summer, as we all know that summer does not end here until Halloween) But, I will have 2 months off. I will have a lot more time on my hands to do things like Blog, and visit your blogs that I have been neglecting.

Next week is High School Graduation for Dallas, and we will be having Alyson's Baptism. Tyler will be flying in for 48 hours, and my parents will be here for the week.

Jim and I are also smack dab in the middle of the final phases of our stake pioneer trek. Which will take place the week after school is out. It has been very all -consuming, and I know it will be very rewarding for those who will be participating.

When it is over I just might be able to breath again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know your struggle!
It's VERY.VERY familiar to me right now. Graduation, visitors, RS stuff, having children range in age from one end of the spectrum to the other; it's crazy stuff.
May you make it through without needing the padded room.
XO

Becca said...

MAN! You are crazy busy! Sorry! I am so happy you passed your test, but I had NO DOUBT! You are amazing! I thought that my life was crazy...I am thinking yours takes the cake right now! Sorry! I wish there was more I could do to help you!

melanie said...

((hugs)) good luck with it all! enjoy having your family around!

Martha said...

Congratulation, Jane, on passing the test! I know that it has been hanging over you for quite a while now. You must be so pleased and proud to have it behind you!