Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful: 1


I am thankful for my husband, he is the best thing that ever happened to me.
.
.
Really he is.
.
.
I can't imagine life without this guy.
.
.
He has more patients than anyone I have ever met.
He is always positive, it takes a lot
for something to get him down.
.
.
When we met 27 years ago, I must admit that I wasn't sure....Eternity is a very long time.
.
.
I do know that I was given an undeniable answer from a loving Heavenly Father.
.
.

Boy was he right.
.
.
Jim is the perfect husband for me. I am one lucky girl to get to spend Eternity with
this guy.
.
.
The last two years have been hard.
The last two years of unemployment have taken a toll on me and our little family.
.
.
How many times do you think Jim has complained? If you guessed zero then you
would be correct.
.
.
Jim has so much faith, and hope and trust in God's plan.
He has been my rock!
.
.
.
Twenty-Seven years!
I look forward to another oh, lets say billion years with this man.



No comments: