Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful 3

"I am thankful for friends who love and support me, and make me laugh"

I have been blessed with some wonderful friends.
.
.
Friends that it doesn't matter how many  weeks/months have gone by, you can just pick up right where you left off.

Jan~
 Friends that you can lean on and get support from.

Janette~
 Friends that make me laugh until I want to cry. 

Char~
 Friends that still love you even when you rope them into doing crazy things.

Karen~
 Friends that love and support you, even when you have lost all of your marbles.

Michelle~
Friends that no matter what, offer support and hope for the future.
Friends that are willing to take you with them on this journey of life.
Karin~

Friends that let you talk and sort out your feelings while they listen and offer support and hope.  The type of friend that hours can go by and you realize that you're the one doing all of the talking, while they are listening.

Gina~

I have been blessed with many wonderful friends. Friends that turn into family.  Friends that love and support you through the good and the bad.
.
.

No comments: