Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful my car is fixed!

I have been without a car for so long, I don't even remember when it stopped running.  I do remember that Jim was hesitant about spending any of our savings on a new one, and wanted to try and see what he could do to get the suburban running again.  I am thankful for his wisdom and that we didn't touch our savings account.

The engine had to be rebuilt,and it was a long and slow process.  But today after the help of some very wonderful people the last of it was put together and it is up and running again.

Sundays had become a little hectic trying to get everyone to church and Jim to all of the places he has needed to be.  Not to mention that tiny little fact that we didn't all actually fit in the Toyota.

YAY for two cars again,  YAY for wonderful people that came and helped just because they are nice like that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You deserve every nice thing that comes your way.

Becca said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad!

Becky said...

I am SO happy for you guys. :) Cars can be very stressful. How ARE you? I don't hear much from you anymore.....